Issue: A blue screen appears with a frame across the top of the web page when attempting to access individual readings, and the fulltext PDF seems not to load.
Answer: Click on "hide this bar" at the top, right-hand corner.
Issue: You’ve clicked on “Hide this bar”-and nothing happens
Answer: Need to Disable the secure connection protection
· Click on Green padlock
· Click the Right Arrow >
· Select ‘Disable protection for now’
The page should now appear
Note: in older versions of firefox the secure protection icon may appear as a silver shield
Issue: Clicking on a pdf nothing happens or only first page displays followed by black/blank pages
Answer: To resolve, change Mozilla Firefox browser settings as follows:-
· Open “Options” from menu.
· Choose the Applications tab and scroll down to Portable Document Format (PDF). The setting for this is probably “Always ask” by default.
· Use the drop-down box and choose “Use Adobe Reader (default)”
· Close and then re-open your browser session and click on pdf link again.