- From the Summary page, you can click "Read online..." This will open a PDF of the book on your device.
- From the "Read online..." PDF you can search within the book by keyword or go directly to different chapters.
Downloading and printing:
- From the Summary page, you have the option to click "Read online..." or "Download my book...". To download, simply click "Download my book...", then follow the step-by-step instructions for downloading to your computer or mobile device. If you do not have Adobe Digital Editions downloaded on your computer, you will be prompted to create an account and given steps to download the software. NOTE: Adobe Digital Editions cannot be accessed/downloaded on the University student computers, as it is designed for personal use.You can download Adobe Digital Editions easily (free of charge) onto your own PC’s/laptops/e-device.
- The entire book will download to your device as a PDF. If no time limit is given with the cover image, the book will remain in your library indefinitely.
- To print, go to the "Read online..." PDF and select "Print" from the toolbar at the top of the page.
- The first time you select "Print", you'll be prompted to register a username, email and password. This is NOT your University of Adelaide username/password! You can use any email or password you like.
- The number of pages you can print out in a session is set by CSIRO Publishing, and may vary between books.
- Printing happens one page at a time - you can ONLY print out the page you are currently looking at.
Highlighting, annotating, etc.:
- As with printing, the first time you highlight , annotate, or use any of the other features, you’ll be prompted to register a username, email and password. This is NOT your University of Adelaide username/password! You can use any email or password you like.
This will retain your annotations within your book, so you can see them in the book when you resume reading it.