University of Adelaide staff and students have access to the Mendeley Institutional Edition, which entitles the user to:
- 100 GB personal storage instead of 2 GB with the 'free account'.
- 100 GB shared storage instead of 100 MB with the 'free account'.
- Unlimited private groups of up to 100 collaborators instead of 5 private groups of up to 25 collaborators.
If you already have a Mendeley account, you will automatically be upgraded to the Institutional Edition.
Interested staff and students can create a Mendeley account via the link above, using your University of Adelaide email address. When you create a new Mendeley account you should then receive an email which confirms your account has been upgraded to the Institutional Edition; you will receive a link to the University of Adelaide Mendeley Group page.
- To maintain access to the Institutional Edition you will need to re-verify your account via the University of Adelaide Mendeley Group page at least once every 12 months.
- If you have an existing Mendeley account using a personal email address and wish to join the University of Adelaide Institutional Edition:
login to your account, go to settings, change your email address to your adelaide.edu.au address.