LawOne (TimeBase) This link opens in a new window
Indexes and classifies all Commonwealth and State legislation, and provides links to the full-text of the legislation. Links to cases relating to the legislative instrument are also provided.
This database can be a one stop shop to explore a piece of legislation. Why? It includes:
- New Bills and Bills progress
- New numbered Acts and Statutory Rules
- Links to explanatory materials, second reading speeches, explanatory memoranda and other extrinsic information
- all subordinate legislation
- relevant Government departments
- key cases
- historical consolidation
- Full text rules and amendments
- Point-in-Time research for some Commonwealth Legislation
Watch the video below for an introduction to finding legislation in LawOne (2m 32s):
Use the activity below to find legislation in LawOne and explore associated cases.